Beta release of major validation upgrade, iXBRL and more!
XBRL Cloud has just released a Beta version of CleanScore with substantially new areas of validation. Included in this release are:
We expect that these features will simplify your verification process. Let us know what you think!
- [New] Support for draft 2014 taxonomy
- [New] Support for EDGAR Filing Manual V27
- [New] Support for iXBRL validation
- [New] One-click to auto-generate iXBRL from Evidence Package, which can be used as a template, or for review
- [New] "Review" severity intended to point out items that require manual review.
- Roll Forward verification that results in statements and disclosures to Review
- Upgrade to DEI validations to ensure logical use of these concepts, especially regarding dates
- Additional structural validations to ensure consistent presentation layout
- Improved user navigation and "direction" when
looking at all reports. The new design should eliminate confusion about
which validations or reports are appropriate for the current filing.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.