XBRL Cloud has just released a Beta version of CleanScore with substantially new areas of validation. Included in this release are:
- [New] Support for draft 2014 taxonomy
- [New] Support for EDGAR Filing Manual V27
- [New] Support for iXBRL validation
- [New] One-click to auto-generate iXBRL from Evidence Package, which can be used as a template, or for review
- [New] "Review" severity intended to point out items that require manual review.
- Roll Forward verification that results in statements and disclosures to Review
- Upgrade to DEI validations to ensure logical use of these concepts, especially regarding dates
- Additional structural validations to ensure consistent presentation layout
- Improved user navigation and "direction" when looking at all reports. The new design should eliminate confusion about which validations or reports are appropriate for the current filing.