Once again, we have a new release (V2.15.0) with lots of new features:
- Fundamental Accounting Concept validation for U S GAAP (USFAC) now supports report-frame-based validation on production--this was previously Beta-only functionality.
- Everyone can see the Report Frame Code for each filing prior to validation. Filing agents have permission to change these codes. If you are an individual filer, and don't think that your Report Frame Code is correct, please contact support.
- Improved visualization of Balance Sheet and other statements and disclosures. Notably, periods don't "bleed"
through from disclosures to statements or other disclosure.
- Export nice renderings of pre-submission filings to Excel, this is the same Excel document that was previously only available in GAAPWatch after submission
- Export Validation results to Excel.
Component Groups relabeled in the Evidence Package to clearly show Level I, II, III, and IV disclosures.
Full support for EFM V31.
- Updated USFAC Dashboard that reflects updated USFAC validation.
Miscellaneous minor visual improvements, bug fixes, and stability enhancement.
Please see samples of some of this functionality in the images below.
|New Options in CleanScore|
|Updated Evidence Package clearly indicationg disclosure level|
|Extraneous Periods Removed on statements and disclosures, such as this Balance Sheet|